1-minute microwave eggless apple cinnamon muffins with oats are a delightful treat anytime. These muffins are soft, moist, and infused with the warm flavors of cinnamon and apples. Enjoy them for breakfast, as a snack, or dessert. Relish these instant muffins on their own or serve with a dollop of whipped cream or a drizzle of caramel sauce for an extra indulgence.
About This Recipe
As an avid baker, I absolutely share my enthusiasm for exploring new flavors and experimenting with microwave baking! There is something truly magical about the convenience and speed of whipping up delectable treats in a matter of minutes. Don’t you agree?
In particular, these oat and apple muffins sound like a delightful combination of wholesome ingredients. Not only do they offer the satisfying texture of oats, but they also incorporate the natural sweetness and subtle tartness of apples. It’s a fantastic way to infuse some nourishing goodness into your baked goods.
These muffins hold a special appeal when it comes to catering to picky eaters, especially the ones like my Lil’M. With soft texture and flavorful taste, these goodness-loaded muffins are an excellent choice for anyone who are bit hesitant when it comes to trying new fruits.
Greatest advantages of microwave baking, apart from time-saving aspect, is the flexibility it offers. Whether you need a quick after school snack or you’re preparing treats for a fun kid’s party, these muffins fit the bill perfectly. You can even pack these in the snack box for a wholesome mid-day treat.
So go ahead and indulge in the joy of microwave baking with these goodness-loaded oats, apple-cinnamon muffins.
Eggless Oatmeal Apple Cinnamon Muffins Ingredients
All-Purpose Flour: Provides structure and foundation for our muffins. Its versatility allows a balanced texture, neither too dense nor too light.
Oats Powder: Enhances the nutritional profile of the muffins. Oats contribute a nutty flavor and bring a hearty texture while offering dietary fiber and essential nutrients.
Icing Sugar: Sweetens the muffins and contributes to their tender texture. It dissolves easily, ensuring a smooth consistency in the batter.
Baking Powder and Baking Soda: These leavening agents work together to give the muffins a light and fluffy texture. Baking powder helps with the initial rise, while baking soda further lifts and enhances the muffins’ volume.
Cinnamon Powder: Adds a warm and comforting flavor to the muffins, complementing the sweetness of the sugar and the fruity notes from the apple juice.
Pinch of Salt: Enhances the overall flavor profile, balancing the sweetness and enhancing other tastes in the muffins.
Apple Juice: Serves as a natural sweetener and flavor enhancer. Apple juice imparts a fruity and moist quality to the muffins, contributing to their unique taste.
Butter: Butter provides richness, moisture, and a luxurious flavor to the muffins.
Milk: Adds additional moisture to the batter, contributing to the muffins’ tenderness. It also helps achieve the desired consistency for the batter.
Vanilla Essence: Enhances the overall aroma and flavor, adding a sweet and fragrant note to the muffins.
Tutti-Frutti: These colorful, candied fruits bring a burst of sweetness and a chewy texture to the muffins. They add a delightful touch and visual appeal, making the muffins more festive and enjoyable.
Tips and Variations
- Prepare Ingredients in Advance: Before you start, make sure all your ingredients are measured and ready to go. This helps streamline the process and prevents any last-minute hiccups.
- Choose the Right Microwave Safe Mould: Opt for a microwave-safe muffin mould that is large enough to accommodate the rising of the muffin batter but not too large that it spreads too thin.
- Mix Dry Ingredients Thoroughly: In a separate bowl, combine the dry ingredients—oats powder, all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and a pinch of salt. Ensure even distribution to avoid clumps in the batter.
- Mind the Wet Ingredients: When combining wet ingredients like apple juice, room temperature butter, room temperature milk, and vanilla essence, whisk them together until well blended. This ensures a homogenous mixture and better texture in the final muffin.
- Fold in Tutti-Frutti Carefully: If you’re incorporating tutti-frutti, fold it into the batter gently. Overmixing can lead to a tough texture, so fold until just combined.
- Microwave in Intervals: Microwave ovens vary, so consider cooking the muffin in 20 to 30-second intervals. This prevents overcooking, which can result in a dry muffin. Check the muffin’s doneness after each interval.
- Check for Doneness: Insert a toothpick or a knife into the center of the muffin. If it comes out clean or with a few moist crumbs, the muffin is done. Be cautious not to overcook, as microwave baking can happen quickly.
- Let it Rest: Allow the muffin to rest in the mould for a minute after microwaving. This helps it set and firm up a bit. It also allows the flavors to meld.
- Serve Warm: Eggless microwave oatmeal apple-cinnamon muffins are best enjoyed warm. Allow them to cool slightly before digging in for the perfect balance of flavors and textures.
Microwave Eggless Apple Cinnamon Muffins
Microwave Eggless Apple Cinnamon Muffins are packed with the comforting flavors of sweet apples and aromatic cinnamon. These muffins bring the essence of winter to your home in minutes. The flavor of these muffins is a medley of natural sweetness of apples and the warm, earthy notes of cinnamon.
The apple juice infuses a subtle fruity sweetness, creating a delightful balance that is both familiar and comforting. The cinnamon adds a gentle spice, wrapping the muffins in a cozy embrace that evokes the spirit of winter with every bite. Making these muffins is a perfect companion for crisp winter mornings or cozy evenings.
The texture of these microwave eggless oatmeal apple muffins is a marvel. The combination of all-purpose flour and oats powder yields a moist and tender crumb, while the absence of eggs does not compromise on fluffiness. The oats contribute a hearty, slightly chewy texture, adding depth to each bite. The inclusion of tutti-frutti brings a delightful burst of sweetness and a pleasing contrast in texture. These muffins strike the perfect balance between softness and substance, making them a delightful sensory experience.
With the first bite, you’re greeted by the comforting embrace of cinnamon, followed by the subtle sweetness of apples that unfolds on your taste buds. These muffins are a symphony of flavors that linger on the palate, leaving you with a sense of satisfaction and the desire for just one more bite. Enjoy these as a quick breakfast or an afternoon treat, or a cozy dessert. Wrap yourself in a blanket, brew a cup of tea, and let these muffins transport you to a world calm and bliss.
Must-Try Microwave Muffins
- 1½ cups All Purpose Flour
- ½ cup Oats powder
- 1½ cups Icing sugar
- ½ tbsp. Baking powder
- ¼ tbsp. Baking soda
- ¾ tbsp. Cinnamon powder
- pinch of Salt
- 1½ cups Apple juice
- ½ cup Butter, room temperature
- ¼ cup Milk, room temperature
- 1 tbsp. Vanilla essence
- 2 tbsp. Tutti-Frutti
How To Make Apple Cinnamon Muffins In Microwave
- Line silicone muffin mould with paper cases and set aside. If not using paper cases then gently brush with butter and dust with flour. Sprinkle some flour on tutti frutti and set aside.
- Sift flour, oats powder, icing sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon powder and salt all together for 2-3 times. This process is just to incorporate everything together.
- Combine butter, milk, apple juice and vanilla extract. Now slowly fold in the sifted flour. Add in tutti frutti and mix gently to avoid lumps.
- Pour the batter in the greased and dusted microwave safe muffin mould. Tap around to make sure the batter is scattered evenly. Microwave on high for 1 or 1½ minutes or until the toothpick or skewer inserted comes out clean.
- Leave the muffins in the microwave for another 1 minute before taking out.
- Leave it to cool for 2-3 minutes and remove from silicone mould and place on cake wire stand to cool completely.
- Add your 'love' to make these eggless apple cinnamon muffins taste 'YUMMY'.
How To Make Oats Flour?
To make oats flour, dry roast a cup of oats on low flame for 3-5 minutes. Stir continuously. Leave this to cool. Once oats come down to room temperature, grind and make a smooth powder. Use fine siever and sift the flour. Store this in a clean and dry moisture free jar. Upon storing properly stays good for weeks.
How To Make Apple Juice?
Peel the skin of two apples, core and pulse to get coarse mixture. You can even make a smooth paste, but I left it to grind coarsely as I love to have juicy bites of apple chunks in between. Or you can even add store bought apple juice in making these muffins. The fresh apple juice is preferable for the recipe.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 425Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 41mgSodium: 432mgCarbohydrates: 65gFiber: 2gSugar: 34gProtein: 5g
The nutritional information provided is approximate and is calculated using online tools. Information can vary depending on various factors, but we have endeavoured to be as accurate as possible.