Andhra Spicy Chicken Fry is simple and spicy chicken recipe. This is a perfect starter recipe and can also be served as a side dish with rasam or sambar or any dal. Marination is the key in this chicken fry recipe. Marinated chicken is always spicy, juicy and tender. The more the marination time, the tasty the recipe.
Andhra Food is known for its spicy taste and this recipe is example of it. This fiery Andhra style chicken fry is made by mixing and marinating chicken with red chili powder, pepper powder and green chilies. This is one of my favorite because it is easy to make (hahaha) and spicy to taste. I often serve this chicken fry with khatti dal and hot steamed rice. Bliss!! Whenever I am making this Chicken Fry, I make it little extra. As I love adding this chicken to my sandwich or soup or maggi or pizza. Sometimes I make quick egg chicken fried rice using this spicy chicken fry…
Recipes using Chicken Fry,
Andhra Spicy Chicken Fry
- ½ kg boneless Chicken washed and cut into small pieces
- 1 big Onion, finely chopped
- 2 Green chilies, de-seeded and chopped
- 1 tbsp. Red chili powder
- ½ tbsp. Turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp. Ginger-Garlic paste
- ½ tbsp. Garam Masala
- ¼ tbsp. Black pepper powder
- Oil for frying
- Add onions, red chili powder, turmeric powder, salt, pepper powder, ginger-garlic paste and green chilies to chicken and leave it for an hour in deep freezer to marinate.
- In a heavy bottom pan add the marinated chicken along with ½ cup water and cook by covering with a lid.
- Cook till all the water gets absorbed by the chicken. Now add oil for frying the chicken.
- Fry till the chicken is soft, tender, juicy and completely cooked. Stir in between. Sprinkle garam masala and serve hot.
- Last but not least add your ‘love’ to make the dish ‘YUMMY’.