chocolate in milk and cocoa and Chocopops). Luvit says, “It is a chocolate that’s been specially crafted to celebrate one basic truth- ‘Some Indulgences are best enjoyed alone.’ Forget about breaking off a piece and sharing it with someone else because with me, you can finally enjoy the chocolate in a proper way, the way it should be – AlONE. In this case ‘to Luv’ is ‘not to Share’ and if someone shares LuvIt with you beware! You never know, they might be having a hidden agenda which made them part with the precious me. ;)”
Growing as a blogger, when I received Luvit chocolates, I thought of trying out something interesting with these luscious chocolates. Luvit are just melt in mouth and yum to taste. I thought of adding few grated spoons of Luvit Milk Chocolate to this pudding and to my surprise the pudding has got good color and rich chocolate taste. I love my pudding warm. If you want to indulge or serve chilled just leave the filled cups in the fridge by covering with a plastic cling wrap for few hours. I really enjoy make ahead desserts as they ease my work whenever I am planning an elaborate menu. Stir, cook, chill and serve.
Chocolate Espresso Custard Pudding
- 2 cups Milk
- ½ cup Milk at room temperature
- 4 tbsp. granulated Sugar
- 2 tbsp. Corn starch
- 1½ tbsp. unsweetened Cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp. Espresso powder
- 4 tbsp. finely chopped Chocolate, I used Luvit Milk
- ½ cup Whipped cream
- fresh Cherries
- few Luvit Crazypops
- In a small bowl, mix in ½ cup of milk with cocoa powder and corn starch. Whisk to avoid lumps. Run this mixture through a strainer and set aside.
- Add milk to a sauce pan and bring it to boil. Once the milk starts to boil, reduce the flame and whisk in sugar and Espresso powder.
- Stir continuously to avoid scorching the bottom of the sauce pan and cook for 3-4 minutes on low flame. Now add in semi-sweet chocolate along with cocoa and corn starch mixture from step 1.
- Stir until the pudding starts to thick and coat back side of the spoon. Run this mixture through a strainer to avoid lumps and pour it into the desired cups or glasses.
- You can serve this pudding warm or chilled by garnishing with swirl of whipping cream topped with fresh cherry and Luvit Carazypops or you can even garnish with chocolate curls.
- Add love to make this pudding taste ‘Yummy’.