About This Recipe,
Best Pudding Recipes | Easy Pudding Recipes
What is Agar-Agar?
Agar-Agar is plant-based gelatin made from seaweed. This is generally used to get creamy and jelly like wobbly texture. In case you don’t have agar-agar or don’t want to use it by any reason. You can make thick paste by combining 2 tbsp. of Corn flour with 2 tbsp. of milk. Whisk in along with nutella and vanilla essence. Whisk till mixture thickness. Turn off the flame and leave it to set.
Variations in making Nutella Pudding
- Try adding 2 tbsp. of semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips for rich taste.
- To give rich brown color to the pudding add 1 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You can even dust the pudding with cocoa powder on top.
- 6 tbsp. Nutella
- 2 cups Whole Milk
- 2-3 drops Vanilla extract
- 5 grams Agar-Agar | China Grass
- 1-2 tbsp. colored Vermicelli | Coconut Flakes
How to make Eggless Nutella Pudding Recipe
- Prepare agar-agar mixture as per the directions mentioned on the packet and set aside.
- In a heavy bottom vessel bring milk to boil. Then lower the flame and whisk in nutella and vanilla essence.
- Now add prepared agar-agar mixture to the above mixture and whisk for 2 minutes. You can see the mixture getting thick. Turn off the flame.
- Leave the mixture to attain room temperature and then transfer into serving bowl.
- Cover the top with plastic foil and leave it in the refrigerator for 4-5 hours or overnight.
- Garnish with colored vermicelli or coconut flakes and serve chilled.
- Last but not least add your 'love' to make the dish 'YUMMY'.
Lubna's Serving Suggestions:
Nutella Pudding tastes best when served chilled.
But you can also serve this with a generous scoop of vanilla or butterscotch ice cream.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 338Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 16gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 12mgSodium: 125mgCarbohydrates: 36gFiber: 4gSugar: 29gProtein: 6g