Nutrition in Kala Chana | Black Chickpeas
Zero-Oil Kala Chana Salad:
If you already have boiled chana, then this recipe is bliss. This is simple, easy and oil-free salad recipe. A cup of boiled chana with fresh, juicy red pomegranate seeds are tossed with green chili which gives spicy taste. Then juicy red tomatoes, crunchy onions, tangy lemon juice and fresh coriander leaves will bring freshness and taste to this salad. Don’t forget to try this indulging salad this iftar season.
Easy Salad Recipes for Iftar,
- 1 cup Black chickpeas | Kala Chana, soaked and boiled until soft
- ½ Cucumber | Kheera
- 1 Onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 Tomato, deseeded and finely chopped
- 6-7 tbsp. fresh Pomegranate seeds
- 1 Green chili, deseeded and finely chopped
- 3 tbsp. fresh Lime juice
- 2 tbsp. fresh chopped Coriander leaves
- Salt, as per taste
- ½ tbsp. Chaat Masala, optional
How to make Kala Chana Salad
Take a bowl and add all the ingredients. Toss and serve immediately.
Add love to make this Healthy Kala Chana Salad taste 'Yummy'.
NOTE: I soaked kala chana overnight and pressure cooked until soft.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 262Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 216mgCarbohydrates: 47gFiber: 11gSugar: 22gProtein: 9g