Fresh Strawberry Milkshake with ice cream is the first thing that came to my mind when I saw these blushing and juicy strawberries in market today. Quick and fresh strawberry milkshake recipe, which I am sharing with you today is total bliss! Adding ice cream is purely optional but I am sure kids will love it when added. Just 5 ingredients and 5 minutes is all you need to make this delicious strawberry milkshake recipe.
Blushing Beauties Strawberries
Variations in making Fresh Strawberry Milkshake Recipe
- If Strawberry ice cream is not available then you can also use any good quality Vanilla ice cream in making this milkshake.
- If you don’t want to add ice cream, you can entirely skip it. Try using chilled milk to make this shake tastier.
- Add banana to this milkshake and make thick and creamy Banana Strawberry Milkshake Recipe.
- Make Nutella Fresh Strawberry Milkshake by adding a spoonful of nutty Nutella to this.
- You can even add a dash of Orange juice to the above recipe to get twist to taste in the recipe.
- 10-12 fresh Strawberries
- 2 tbsp. Sugar
- 1 tbsp. Vanilla essence
- 3 cups chilled, skimmed Milk
- 2 scoops good quality Strawberry ice cream
How to make Fresh Strawberry Milkshake Recipe
- Wash strawberries thoroughly under running water and reserve two perfectly shaped ones for garnishing.
- Cut off the tops of rest of the strawberries and chop. Put the chopped strawberries in a bowl, sprinkle over the sugar and vanilla essence. Ideally pop these in the fridge for an hour covering with a cling.
- Add these to a blender along with the juice released. Pulse and add milk.
- Blend till no chunks are left. Add ice cream and blend until smooth. Add more milk if you feel the mixture is too thick.
- Pour in serving glasses and garnish with reserved strawberry pieces (check notes for more garnish options). Serve immediately.
- Add love to make this strawberry milkshake taste YUMMY.
Lubna's Serving Suggestions:
Serve this fresh strawberry milkshake with a scoop of ice cream on top.
You can even top the recipe with whipping cream to make it look ‘wow’.
Drizzle few spoons of rooh afza on top and serve chilled.
Alternatively you can use rooh afza while whipping up the milkshake recipe.
Splash of chocolate syrup on top not only enhances the flavor of the milkshake but also gives nice look to it.
Alternatively you can add mint leaves on top as garnish.
Colorful sprinklers or chocolate chips on top as garnish will make the milkshake look droolsome and kids will love it.
You can add chopped strawberry pieces on top.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 146Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 11mgSodium: 59mgCarbohydrates: 25gFiber: 1gSugar: 14gProtein: 5g