WARNING : It is better to have a chocolate ready before you indulge in this post.
Chocolate is one of the world’s best loved food. Chocolate in any form allures me. Chocolate is the best when it melts so creamy and soft in your mouth and it slides down your throat. When this creamy and delish chocolate get blend with nutty cashew nuts the result is luscuious and delectable. Do u know? Dark chocolate is good for your heart. Having a small bar of dark chocolate everyday can help keep your heart and cardiovascular system running well. Dark chocolate lowers your blood pressure and cholesterol when had in a limited quantity. So with all these health benefits, chocolate fits under healthy category…so without wasting time…lets dig into Chocolaty Cashew Bars recipe straight away…
Chocolaty Cashew Bars
- 50 gms Cashew Nuts
- 100 gms Dark chocolate, grated
- 1/2 cup fresh Cream
- 5-6 tbsp Sugar
- Dry roast the cashew nuts and crush them slightly. Whisk cream and sugar.
- In a heavy bottom vessel add grated chocolate and when it starts to melt add whisked cream and sugar.
- Stir continuously. Now add roasted cashew nuts and stir until cashew nuts get completely mixed with the mixture.
- Turn off the flame, pour the mixture into a foil tray and level the top with a spatula. Let it cool.
- Refrigerate until set and when once the mixture is cooled, cut into desired shapes and indulge.
- Last but not least add your ‘love’ to make the dish ‘YUMMY’.
- Gift wrap and pamper your loved ones.
Find more yummy and easy to make chocolate treats @ Chocolate Recipes.