Today I would like to share with you all a recipe that’s my family’s favourite mocktail especially my kids love it; hope you all to will enjoy this as much as we do.
Blue Lady Mocktail
- 1-2 tbsp. Curacao Blue Syrup
- Ice cubes as needed
- 2-3 tbsp. Sugar syrup (Recipe below)
- Sprite, as needed
- 1-2 tbsp. Lemon juice
For Sugar Syrup:
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 cups Water
- Start by making Sugar syrup. Take sugar and water in a saucepan. Bring it to a boil and mix till sugar is dissolved. Simmer for 5 mins. Switch off the flame and allow it to cool down. Store this in a clean sterilized bottle and keep in fridge till you need it.
- Now make the mocktail. Take a serving glass; fill it half way with ice.
- Add in curacao syrup, sugar syrup, lemon juice and sprite.
- Mix this well thoroughly. Serve immediately.
Thank you Mubeen for being part of ‘Global Ramadan Event – Joy From Fasting To Feasting – VIII’. You can find Mubeen @ Facebook. NOTE: You can find updated list of entries @ Joy From Fasting To Feasting – VIII.