The Best Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream with Mango Sauce is a chilled, luscious and creamy dessert. This no-cook homemade vanilla ice cream is eggless. Sounds wonderful, right? Yeah this is completely no-egg and no-cook recipe. As mangoes are in season I topped this ice cream with homemade mango sauce. I just can’t tell you how yum, this combination of vanilla ice cream and mango sauce is. Do give this recipe a try and let me know…
Allhumdulliah, Celebration Time. It’s my blogiversary, Yummy Food has turned 12 and I can’t think of any better dessert than homemade vanilla ice cream with homemade mango sauce. It’s been a long and incredible journey so far. I was going through my blog posts last night and found I did not post a single ice cream recipe on my blog till date. I wonder, how I have not shared any ice cream recipe with you all, when I often make it at home. So better late, than never. Sharing with my family all time favorite homemade vanilla ice cream recipe.
Main ingredients needed to make Eggless Vanilla Ice Cream are,
All you need is cream, condensed milk and good quality vanilla extract to make this creamy and delicious eggless Vanilla Ice Cream at home.
Cream: I used whipping cream in making this ice cream. You can use double cream or heavy cream.
If you are wondering, what is the difference between these three creams, then in simple words,
Whipping Cream has 36% fat content
Double Cream has 48% fat content
Heavy Cream or whipping cream is also called as Double Cream. So, now the choice is yours on which cream to use.
Condensed Milk: I used Nestle brand. Condensed milk will bring sweetness and softness in the ice cream.
Vanilla Extract: A good quality vanilla extract is required to make ice cream. Do try to get the best brand.
Homemade Mango Sauce for Vanilla Ice Cream
Generous topping of luscious mango sauce on this vanilla ice cream makes this a perfect summer dessert. Mango Sauce recipe is very easy and can be made in advance too. You can store this mango sauce in a clean and dry airtight container in refrigerator. This sauce will stay fresh for a week. My homemade ice cream recipe is,
- No Added Refined Sugar
- Easy to Make
Vanilla Ice Cream with Mango Sauce
A big scoop of chilled vanilla ice cream topped with delicious and slightly tangy Mango Sauce when eaten together, your taste buds will bless you and attain Food Nirvana. Beat the heat this summer with this vanilla ice cream topped with luscious mango sauce. Besides, now I know how difficult is it to picture a perfect no-melt ice cream recipe on hot and humid day in Chennai. Do give this recipe a try!
Adding Seasonal Fruits to Ice Cream
I love adding seasonal fruit pieces or pulp or juice to ice cream. Sometimes I make a puree or syrup or sauce of the available seasonal fruits to pour on top of my ice cream. Here are some of the fruit or fruit puree or sauce that go perfectly well with vanilla ice cream,
Strawberry, Blueberries, Raspberries, etc;
Pineapple, Orange, Apple, etc;
Apart from berries and fruits, you can top your ice cream with honey, caramel sauce, chocolate syrup, rooh afza, etc.
Easy Homemade Chilled Dessert Recipes
For Vanilla Ice Cream
- 250 ml Amul Cream, refrigerate for 3 hours
- ½ cup Condensed Milk, I used Milkmaid
- 1 tbsp. Vanilla extract
- Pinch Sea salt, optional
- 2-3 tbsp. Colored Sprinklers
- Butter Paper/Parchment Paper
FOR MANGO SAUCE:
- 2 cups Mango pieces, I used Ripe Imam Pasand or Himayath Variety
- 3 tbsp. Orange Juice
STEP 1: Making Whipping Cream For Ice Cream
- Take two bowls where one bowl is wide enough to fit the base of another one.
- Leave these bowls in fridge along with beater blades or whisker for 2-3 hours. Get your ice cubes or chilled water ready.
- Take your bowls from the fridge, when you are ready to whip up the cream. In a big bowl, place ice cubes or chilled water and place another bowl and pour cream in this.
- Beat cream till it starts to thicken and soft peaks start to form. Your whip cream is ready for making ice cream.
STEP 2: How to make Vanilla Ice Cream At Home
- Set your freezer to maximum before you start making the ice cream.
- Now add condensed milk, sea salt and vanilla extract to the above whipped cream. Gently whisk until all the ingredients are properly mixed.
- Take a bowl in which you want to set the ice cream and gently pour the above made mixture. Tap lightly and cover with butter or parchment paper.
- Leave this in the freezer to half set (30-45 minutes), then remove it and whisk it or churn in the mixer for 1 minute.
- Pour it back into the desired bowl, tap gently and cover it with butter or parchment paper and leave it in the freezer to set completely. (5-6 hours/overnight).
STEP 3: How to make Mango Sauce For Ice Cream
- Add mango pieces to a saucepan along with orange juice and sugar. Cook on low flame by stirring often until the sauce gets reduced to 1/3rd of its consistency.
- Leave this to cool completely or chill it before topping it on ice cream. Upon cooling completely store this in an airtight jar in refrigerator.
- This mango sauce will stay good for a week when refrigerated properly.
STEP 4: Serving Vanilla Ice Cream with Mango Sauce
Check the Notes below for my easy tips on how to serve this delicious homemade vanilla ice cream with mango sauce.
Lubna's Serving Suggestions
- Before serving vanilla ice cream, get the serving bowls and spoons ready and then take the vanilla ice cream bowl from the fridge.
- Dip the ice cream scoop in hot water and gently scoop the ice cream from the bowl and place it in the serving bowls.
- Top this with chilled mango sauce and color sprinklers. Tada! our Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream with Mango sauce is ready. Indulge!
Do you need time or occasion or reason to indulge this delicious homemade vanilla ice cream with mango sauce? No right...make it, chill it, eat it...Enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 284Total Fat: 20gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 61mgSodium: 82mgCarbohydrates: 24gFiber: 1gSugar: 24gProtein: 4g