Craving for something quick, spicy and delicious??? Then you are at the right place. I am making super easy, yummy and piping hot curried paneer grilled sandwiches today. Steaming sandwiches are savior on any day and are delicious, easy to make with ample choices of fillings. I am a fan of hot, crisp and spicy grilled sandwiches.
I always carry sandwiches for picnics and long road trips. Sometimes I make them in for lunch box or as an after-school snack too. Filling of sandwiches totally depends on mood and need of the hour. Most of the time, I end up using leftover curry (from morning office/school lunch box) as stuffing and make sandwiches for me in lunch.
Curried Paneer Grilled Sandwiches
My today’s recipe curried paneer (cottage cheese) grilled sandwich is simple and easy recipe. I used leftover paneer butter masala, which I made in lunch box today as stuffing and made these paneer grilled sandwiches. This paneer grilled sandwich recipe is filling and comforting meal on any day.
Must Try Grilled Sandwich Recipes
- 4 slices Bread
- 2 tbsp. Butter | Ghee
- 4 tbsp. tbsp. (leftover) Paneer Butter Masala
How to make Curried Paneer Grilled Sandwiches
- Using a spoon, cut the paneer pieces into small and mix with gravy.
- Heat the sandwich maker or grill pan. Smear one side of the bread slice with paneer butter masala.
- Cover with another bread slice and press gently.
- Brush the bread slices with butter on outsides and place them in pre heated grill pan or sandwich maker.
- Grill until the bread slices turn crisp on both the sides. Serve hot with sauce.
- Add love to make these Curried Paneer Sandwiches taste ‘Yummy’.
Lubna's Serving Suggestions:
These grilled paneer sandwiches can be served as,
- light meal in lunch or dinner
- after-school snack
- school lunch or snack box
- office lunch box
- serve with evening tea
- quick snack (when you are hungry)
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 529Total Fat: 43gSaturated Fat: 26gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 108mgSodium: 579mgCarbohydrates: 31gFiber: 2gSugar: 4gProtein: 6g
I used multigrain bread in making these curried paneer grilled sandwiches. You can use white/brown bread too.