Flavor your Maggi
Instant maggi noodles are easy to cook and can be made with a variety of choices. You can add your choice of vegetables like carrots, peas, cabbage, capsicum, tomatoes, etc.; or you can flavor your maggi with cheese and chili. Likewise, you can even try adding chicken pieces or mutton mince. Egg maggi noodles and paneer maggi noodles are also much popular these days.
Must Try Maggi Recipes:
This warm, cheesy and easy to make Cheese Maggi Recipe will be an instant hit with kids. You can add your choice of vegetables to this recipe. I like it plain and simple with only warm and gooey cheese. So I did not add any veggies to it. My cheese and spice loaded maggi recipe is a perfect winter warming and soul hugging recipe. Do give this recipe a try today…
- 1 pack Maggi
- 1 medium size Onion, sliced finely
- ½ tbsp. Ginger-Garlic paste
- ½ tbsp. Red chili powder
- 1 Green chili, chopped finely
- 1 tbsp. Oil
- ¼ tbsp. Turmeric powder
- ¼ tbsp. Garam masala powder
- ½ Red chili flakes, optional
- Salt, as per taste
- 1 block Britannia Cheese, grated
How to make Cheese Maggi Noodles
- First, heat oil in a pan and fry sliced onions till they turn transparent. To this add ginger-garlic paste and chopped green chili.
- Fry till raw smell wafts. Now add 2 cups of water and to this add red chili powder, turmeric powder, garam masala and salt.
- Bring this to boil and add maggi noodles along with the taste maker. Reduce the flame and cook covered for 4-5 minutes or till maggi is completely cooked.
- Stir in between. Grate half of the cheese block and stir again.
- Remove the cooked maggi noodles in a bowl and grate the remaining block of cheese on top.
- Finally, garnish with red chili flakes and serve hot.
- Add 'love' to make this cheesy and spicy maggi noodles taste 'YUMMY'.
Lubna's Serving Suggestions:
Cheese Maggi Noodles is a instant recipe. You need to serve this hot.
Before serving you can either add grated cheese on cheese slices on top.
Flavor your cheese maggi noodles with red chili flakes and oregano.
You can serve this cheese maggi on its own or you can serve this with Tea | Coffee | Juice. Moreover, you can even serve this with warm toasted bread.
This cheesy maggi noodles can be served in lunch, dinner or as snack. If in mood do indulge this in breakfast too.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 179Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 14mgSodium: 713mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 2gSugar: 4gProtein: 5g