Looking for easy and simple comfort meal recipes, then you must surely try this Cheese Maggi Noodles. Maggi 2-minute Noodles have been a part of my life since childhood. Maggi is the first thing that comes to my mind when I think of a comforting bowl of meal or a easy warm snack or a handy breakfast.
About The Recipe
My cheese maggi noodles without vegetables recipe is simple, quick and easy recipe. This recipe of cheese maggi calls for very few handy ingredients and takes less than 15 minutes to cook.
I love to experiment a lot with instant maggi noodles. Adding cheese to maggi makes it more delicious. and enjoyable.
This recipe comes for your rescue when you are out of vegetables and craving for some piping hot, cheesy-gooey bowl of comfort food.
Flavor Your Maggi
Instant Maggi noodles are easy to cook and can be made with a variety of choices. You can add your choice of vegetables like carrots, peas, cabbage, capsicum, tomatoes, etc. Or you can flavor your Maggi with cheese and chili.
Likewise, you can even try adding chicken pieces or mutton mince. Egg Maggi noodles and paneer Maggi noodles are also very popular these days.
Cheese Maggi Noodles
This warm, cheesy and easy to make Cheese Maggi Recipe will be an instant hit with kids. You can add your choice of vegetables to this recipe. I like it plain and simple with only warm and gooey cheese. So I did not add any veggies to it. My spice loaded desi cheesy maggi recipe is a perfect warming and soul hugging recipe. Do give this recipe a try today…
Cheese Maggi Recipe Main Ingredients
Maggi – There are many options these days when it comes to Maggi Noodles. I prefer using Masala Maggi Noodles. You can even try this spicy cheese maggi recipe with atta noodles or garlic noodles.
Cheese – You can use any variety of cheese. I prefer using mozzarella or cheddar or combination of both. The day when I was photographing this recipe, I had cheese cubes at home. So, I grated it on top of maggi. You can use diced cheese or shredded cheese or even cheese slices.
Onion – Adds flavor and taste.
Ginger-Garlic Paste – Adds aroma and flavor.
Red Chili Powder – Adds heat and spice.
Green Chili – Adds heat, spice, and a unique taste. Chili and cheese are a match made in gastronomical heaven.
Garam Masala Powder – I love adding little garam masala to my maggi. This brings desi taste and nice aroma in maggi. Adding garam masala is purely optional.
More Cheesy Recipes To Try,
- 1 pack Maggi
- 1 medium size Onion, sliced finely
- ½ tbsp. Ginger-Garlic paste
- ½ tbsp. Red chili powder
- 1 Green chili, chopped finely
- 1 tbsp. Oil
- ¼ tbsp. Turmeric powder
- ¼ tbsp. Garam masala powder
- ½ Red chili flakes, optional
- Salt, as per taste
- 1 block Britannia Cheese, grated
How to make Cheese Maggi Noodles
- First, heat oil in a pan and fry sliced onions till they turn transparent. To this add ginger-garlic paste and chopped green chili.
- Fry till raw smell wafts. Now add 2 cups of water and to this add red chili powder, turmeric powder, garam masala and salt.
- Bring this to boil and add maggi noodles along with the taste maker. Reduce the flame and cook covered for 4-5 minutes or till maggi is completely cooked.
- Stir in between. Grate half of the cheese block and stir again.
- Remove the cooked maggi noodles in a bowl and grate the remaining block of cheese on top.
- Finally, garnish with red chili flakes and serve hot.
- Add 'love' to make this cheesy and spicy maggi noodles taste 'YUMMY'.
Lubna's Serving Suggestions:
Cheese Maggi Noodles is an instant recipe. You need to serve this hot.
Before serving you can either add grated cheese or cheese slices on top.
Flavor your cheese maggi noodles with red chili flakes and oregano.
You can serve this cheese maggi on its own or you can serve this with Tea | Coffee | Juice. Moreover, you can even serve this with warm toasted bread.
This cheesy maggi noodles can be served in lunch, dinner or as a snack. If in mood do indulge this in breakfast too.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 179Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 14mgSodium: 713mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 2gSugar: 4gProtein: 5g