As-salamu alaykum, Hope you are all doing fine. As the days of fasting go by, the list of members participating in the event are also increasing. This is the time of the year, where I come across many new bloggers and learn new recipes from them.
As many of you know, I recently got blessed with cute little princess. She keeps me busy all the time. This leaves me with very little time to concentrate on the Ramadan event. Allhumdulliah, this is the third season of the global Ramadan event ‘Joy From Fasting To Feasting” and the response has been overwhelming. I am truly grateful to all the participants who have been part of this event. Here is the updated list of entries to the event….
Joy From Fasting To Feasting – Season III
- Sara – Sara’s Corner – Masala Veggie Pulav, Gulab Jamums
- Umm Mymoonah – Taste Of Pearl City – Almond Biscuits With Orange Butter Cream, Our Iftar Meal-1, Mint Tea With Semolina Syrup Cake, Almond and Carrot Milk, Bulgur with Meat Stuffed Cabbage Leaves
- Torview – Zucchini Fritters, Beef Pickle
- Tika Hapsari Nilmada – Cemplang cemplung kalo bingung – Ice Blewah, Mung Bean Pudding with Cheddar Cheese Sauce
- Reshmi Ahmed – A Feast to the Eyes and Stomach – Lamb Yakhni Biriyani-dum in Oven!
- Yasmeen – Health Nut – Iftar Bites
- Retno – Kedai Hamburg – Sate Ayam/Chicken Satay
- Fitri – Rumah Manis – Bola Kacang Hijau Siram Santan
- Niloufer – Kitchen Samraj – Milk n Chocolate Chinagrass Pudding
- Faith – An Edible Mosaic – Eggplant Pizza
- Humaira – Humaira’s Food Passions – Tahari
- Priya – Priya’s Easy N Tasty Recipes – Channa & Bellpepper Pulao, Aloo & Tomato Kurma, Turkish Red Lentil Soup With Couscous and Badmeli Mullahebi – Turkish Almon Milk Pudding.
- Roshan – Roshan’s Cuisine – Hot ‘ N Sweet Chicken
- Rahin – Lazzat – Ritz Chaat
Sharmilee! :) says
The lil one is so cute….Enjoy motherhood!
Congratulations! She's so cute!
The round-up is lovely as well! It's great and yummy!
Nandini's Food Page
Your little princess is adorable! What a great event — how do I participate?
Nice round up… Amazing collection of recipes!!
MashaAllah!! The little princess is adorable!! May Allah Bless the child and the parents..You have done a great job with the event..Mabrook!!
Home Cooked Oriya Food says
baby is adorable… congrats!
aww congrats to you Lubna! She's absolutely adorable. May Allah give her a peaceful life and may she be the coolness of your eyes. Ameen
Thanks for having my posts. =)
Arfi Binsted says
Lubna, congratulations! You got a girl too! YAY! and everyone's iftari food looks all delicious!
Congratz and have fun with the bundle of joy! She's so adorable and cute, touchwood!
Congrats Lubna, She looks Cute 🙂
Nice round up.
Mashallah your princess is cute
The round up is lovely checked out a few
Mom's the little one says
congratulation Lubna, your baby so adorable.. 🙂
Pls accept this award..
Katy ~ says
Such a beautiful princess!
healthy children's recipes says
Your baby is so cute. I love to see babes when they are sleeping. Here your baby is looking very calm and sweet.
healthy children's recipes
Masha Allah , such a blessing, what did you name her ? Congratulations n enjoy the ride 🙂 take care