I also love to add chicken pieces to this spicy masala maggi, making Instant Chicken Noodles and some times end up adding cheese and Italian spices to pamper my taste buds with rich cheesy taste. Though over the years many new flavors like Atta Noodles, Oats Noodles, etc; have come in, to me Maggi 2-minute masala noodles is forever favorite.
Spicy Masala Maggi Recipe
- 2 packets Maggi 2-minute noodles
- 1 Onion, finely sliced
- ½ Ginger-Garlic paste
- 2 sachets Maggi Masala tastemaker (I used the one in the packet)
- 1 Green chili, chopped
- ½ tbsp. Red chili powder
- ¼ tbsp. Turmeric powder
- ¼ tbsp. Garam Masala
- 3 cups Water
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp. Oil
- 2 tbsp. minced Coriander leaves
How to make spicy maggi masala noodles
- In a wok, heat oil and fry sliced onions and chopped green chilies until translucent.
- To this add ginger-garlic paste and fry till raw smell wafts. Now add 3 cups of water along with red chili powder, turmeric powder, salt, tastemaker and garam masala.
- Bring this to boil and add maggi noddles by breaking into half. Stir well and cook covered until maggi is cooked completely.
- Sprinkle minced coriander leaves and serve hot with sauce or pickle.
- I love relishing this spicy maggi masala with Priya’s Ginger Pickle.
- Add ‘love’ to make this dish taste ‘YUMMY’.