Warm slice of brownie paired with cool vanilla ice cream topped with warm chocolate sauce….isn’t it mouth watering…? One of my all time favourite combo….I don’t even remember how many times, I made these batches of brownies, while watching IPL….as they are instant…you will not miss the fun on TV too while baking these.
When you have friends to accompany an rainy evening…serve these warm chocolaty brownies with an hot mug of Instant Coffee to complete the rain evening.…You can even serve to the hungry kids, who are back home after an hectic day at school….good fit for teen parties and kitty parties too….when you have unexpected friends dropping by….serve these brownies to make them happy…..I even make these brownies when my hubby has late night office calls and when I need to satisfy my midnight carvings….
- 1 cup all-purpose Flour/Maida
- 1 cup Icing sugar
- ½ cup semi sweet Chocolate Chips
- 5 tbsp. Milk
- 2 tbsp. Cocoa powder
- ½ cup + 2 tbsp. unsalted Butter
- 2 Eggs
- ½ tbsp. Baking powder
- ¼ tbsp. Baking Soda
- 1 tbsp. Vanilla essence
- ¼ tbsp. Salt
- ½ cup chopped Walnuts
- Grease 9” inch microwave safe bowl.
- In a microwave safe bowl, mix chocolate chips and butter and microwave on high for 1-2 minute. Stirring for every 30 seconds until chocolate chips melt. Whisk until shiny and set aside.
- Beat eggs with vanilla essence then add milk and set aside.
- Meanwhile, sift flour, icing sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt for 2-3 times. This helps in mixing up the ingredients properly.
- Now add egg and vanilla mixture to the butter and chocolate mixture and whisk well. Make sure butter and chocolate mixture is not too hot, it may scramble the egg mixture.
- Add the above mixture to the sifted flour mixture and mix well. Fold in chopped walnuts. Mix until everything gets completely incorporated.
- Pour the batter into the greased bowl and microwave on high for 3-4 minutes. Remove from microwave and leave it to rest for 3-4 minutes before cutting. Dust with icing sugar. (Optional).
- Last but not least add your ‘love’ to make the dish ‘YUMMY’.
- I used Borosil Rectangular Dish of 240 x 145 x 35 mm.
- Baking time may vary depending on the microwave brand.
- I always use icing sugar in making brownies as I feel it is easy to whisk up. You can even use normal granulated sugar or you can even powder the sugar and use it.