VEGIT PAV BHAJI MIX FOR MY RESCUE:
INSTANT PAV BHAJI WITH VEGIT:
PAV BHAJI MIX REVIEW:
PAV BHAJI MIX TASTE:
- SHELF LIFE:
INGREDIENTS IN VEGIT PAV BHAJI MIX:
This ‘Vegit’ Pav Bhaji mix has got Potato flakes, dehydrated Onion bits, freezed dried vegetables like green peas, cabbage, cauliflower and capsicum along with tomato flakes in it….
RECIPES YOU CAN TRY WITH VEGIT PAV BHAJI MIX:
OPEN FACED PAV BHAJI SANDWICH:
Take whole wheat bread or normal bread, top it with Vegit Pav Bhaji Masala, drilzzle some dry roasted sesame for crunch and toss it on pan with little butter until crisp.
PAV BHAJI PARATHA:
Add whole wheat flour to leftover pav bhaji masala and knead. Add little water if required. Season and set aside for 5 minutes. Roll out parathas and roast on tawa on both sides with little butter until brown spots start to appear. Serve piping hot with a dollop of white butter.
PAV BHAJI DOSA:
This is a fusion recipe, a popular snack which is served mostly in Mumbai. Pour dosa batter on to a pan and drizzle some oil and add Pav Bhaji Masala on top. Spread evenly and add chopped coriander and sliced onions, fold the dosa gently when it starts to turn crisp. Serve hot.
PAV BHAJI-KHATORI CHAT:
You might have seen ready to use khatori’s these days in chat stalls. Pick those and add pav bhaji masala to it, drizzle with imli ki chutney, lal chutney and hari chutney along with sliced onions and diced tomatoes. Garnish with chat masala and serve immediately.
PAV BHAJI BRUSCHETTA:
Slice out a French loaf and toast it on a pan. On one side top it top with Pav Bhaji Masala and grate some cheese (Cheddar will be good). Now arrange these slices in a baking tray and bake till cheese melts. Sprinkle some minced coriander and serve warm.
PANEER –PAV BHAJI:
After frying out tomatoes in the first step, add grated paneer or paneer cubes and fry for 3-4 minutes. Follow rest of the instructions mentioned on the packet. Your Paneer Pav Bhaji is ready. So simple and easy.
Give your own twist to this simple in making, yummy in relishing Pav Bhaji Mix from ‘Vegit’. I had great time yesterday in making these dishes with this instant mix. I made this Instant Tawa Pulao in lunch yesterday and served with onion raita, boondi, papad and lemon wedges.
INSTANT TAWA PULAO
- 100 g Pack of Vegit Pav Bhaji Mix
- 1½ cup Basmati Rice, cooked and cooled
- ½ tbsp. Red chili powder
- 2 tbsp. fresh Coriander leaves, minced
HOW TO MAKE TAWA PULAO
- Prepare pav bhaji mix as per the instructions and add red chili powder.
- Once you attain thick bhaji consistency turn off the flame and add cooked and cooled basmati rice.
- Mix well until pav bhaji masala and rice are completely mixed together.
- Season with salt and sprinkle fresh minced coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with papad and lemon wedges.
PAV BHAJI BURGERS:
Lil’M was asking me to make burger since morning, so i made these jhatphat pav bhaji burgers. Just make a patty of the pav bhaji mix or you can spread a thick layer of pav bhaji mix on half side of the bun and serve with mayo or sauce.…How easy it is right…??
HOW TO ASSEMBLE BUNS
- Make pav bhaji masala as per instructions and take savory burger buns and cut them horizontally.
- Spread pav bhaji mix evenly and add chopped onions, capsicum and tomatoes on to the bottom portion of the bun.
- Place the upper portion of the burger bun on the lower one and brush with butter.
- Bake in preheated oven for 3-4 minutes. Serve warm.