Salam and welcome to yet another new season of Joy From Fasting To Feasting. We are celebrating fifth season of this event this year. Joy From Fasting To Feasting is an global Ramadan event, connecting all the foodies round the globe to come and share their experiences, memories, food, recipes, traditions and cultures observed during the Holy month of Ramadan. As there are twelve months in English calendar, Urdu calendar also has also got twelve months and of which Ramadan which is the ninth month of the year is considered as pious and holy. During Ramadan, Muslims round the globe, observe a month full of fast….where not even a sip of water is taken in between sunrise to sunset. As the first verses of Holy Quran were revealed during this Holy month of Ramadan, Quran is recited more during this period.
- Post anything related to Ramadan on your blog and link it back to the event.
- Anything means any story/recipe/food/tradition/photo/culture/etc.
- Use of logo is appreciated. It helps in spreading the word.
- Use linky tool at the bottom of the post to link your entries.
- Event starts from 20th July and ends at 30th August.
- In case you are not a blogger and wish to send in something then do mail me at email@example.com
- Bloggers and non-bloggers, Muslims and non-Muslim buddies are welcome to submit their post related to Ramadan.
Previous seasons of Joy From Fasting To Feasting entries can be checked by clicking on the respective links below: