Baby Corn & Capsicum Stir Fry is a quick, easy and spicy side dish which pairs perfectly with fried rice or any flavored rice. You can even serve this as a starter | appetizer or as a snack.
Baby Corn & Capsicum Stir Fry
Course: Main Course Cuisine: Indo-Chinese Cook Time: 15 Minutes Servings: 4 People Calories: 360 Cal Author: Lubna Karim
- 12 Baby corns, cut into 1’pieces
- 1 Capsicum, cut into cubes
- ½ tbsp. chopped Ginger
- 1 tbsp. chopped Garlic
- 1 Onion, sliced
- 2 tbsp. Soya sauce
- 1 tbsp. Vinegar
- 1 tbsp. Corn flour + 3 tbsp. Water
- Salt, as per taste
- 2 tbsp. Olive oil
- 1 tbsp. Pepper powder
How to make Baby Corn & Capsicum Stir Fry
- Mix corn flour and water and make a thin paste.
- Microwave baby corn pieces for 3 minutes on high. In the meantime, heat oil in a heavy bottom cooking vessel and add chopped garlic and ginger. Fry for 1 minute and add sliced onions.
- Fry onions till translucent. Now add microwaved baby corn and stir fry until nice brown. Now add capsicum, salt and pepper powder. Fry till capsicum turn light crisp.
- Toss by adding vinegar and soya sauce on high flame. Now sprinkle corn flour and water paste and toss again.
- Turn off the flame and leave for 2 minutes. Serve hot as appetizer or as accomplishment with jeera rice.
- Add ‘love’ to make this fry taste ‘Yummy’.
Variations in making Baby Corn & Capsicum Stir Fry:
- You can grill baby corn and capsicum before going to stir frying them.
- You can even use red and yellow bell peppers to enhance to flavour of the recipe.
- I have already mentioned that you can serve it as appetizer or starter and you can serve as side dish with any
- You can also use it as stuffing and make a wrap by adding it to roti or paratha. Drizzle over some chat masala and tomato sauce. Viola! Indulge.
- You can even add this stir fry to bread slices and make sandwich of it.