– 2 cups Puffed rice
– 1 medium sized Onion, finely sliced
– 1 Tomato, de-seeded and chopped
– ½ tbsp. Chaat Masala
– ½ tbsp. Red chili powder
– Salt, as per taste
– 2-3 tbsp. fresh minced Coriander
– 2 tbsp. fresh Lime juice
Puffed Rice Chaat
Murmura Chaat, Andhra Style Jal Muri is quick, easy, spicy and delicious street food snack. Puffed rice mixed with chopped onion, tomato, handful spices and herbs is all you need to make this chaat.
– In a bowl add sliced onions, chopped tomatoes red chili powder, salt and puffed rice and toss.
– Sprinkle with lemon juice and chaat masala.
– Garnish with finely chopped coriander leaves.
– Serve immediately.
Toss well. Leave for 10 minutes. Deep fry, bake or air-fry.
Chobay ki Puri
Millet Ghee Pongal